Decorating: Paris Cafe' Style
By Tammy Schoppet
Do you just love the romantic atmosphere of a French Cafe style? Try these ideas to add flavor to your space!
1. Plants - climbing ivy, terracotta pots, geraniums spilling over the side of a planter and topiary's
2. Bistro Table & Chairs - either black or white iron or wooden to seat 2-4 people.
3. Art - Chalkboards with French ( words) menu items. These can be made easily by putting a picture frame around an existing chalkboard. These signs can either by hung on a wall or displayed on a standing tripod. Use colored glass bottles as accent pieces.
4. Awnings - To create the cafe' look without a whole lot of maintenance, just use a simple cafe umbrella. Indoors or out, this will add an element of drama to the space.
5. Lamps or Candle Holders - To add the ambience of romance, candles are a must for your table or the counter tops. Lampshades should be dark colored and beaded.
6. Wall Art - Coffee & Food - What a better way to communicate a cafe style than to add food art to your walls. Espresso, coffee, latte art and posters can be displayed to coordinate with your color scheme or select complimentary art with a Paris theme to complete to look of your room.
By adding these key elements to your interior decor you can live the cafe life right in the comfort of you own living space.
For furniture visit The Renters Mall