How To Use Mirrors To Open Up Smaller Spaces
Mirrors are great for creating an illusion of space and are an affordable and easy way to open up a room or hallway.
- Place mirrors on the sides in narrow hallways to make them less claustrophobic.
- If you have a wall just in front of the entrance then placing a mirror here opens this up.
- A mirror can be a great feature as well so consider investing in a really classy mirror and frame that stands out and complements the rest of the home décor.
- Use mirrors in bathrooms, you can be liberal here especially if the room is small.
- Make sure you place mirrors in usable heights. It can be quite frustrating and cumbersome if you are forced to bend or jump just to use a mirror
More Articles About Small Spaces:
Dorm Decorating Small Space Living
Small Space Decorating - From Small to Spacious
To read more tips and ways of home decorating and Home Improvement visit - no longer active website. Home Decorating Secrets & Home Improvement Tips, Strategies & Tactics, Proven To Add Value & Profit To Your Home.